Yenli Gaytan is FR Law’s Bilingual Paralegal, assisting our clients in both English and Spanish. As a proud Latina, Yenli has set her sights on achieving success within the legal field and lifting up the Hispanic community. Her professional background working in a personal injury firm allows us to provide additional services to clients who are victims of negligence.
Yenli was born and raised right here in Greenville, and gladly calls the Upstate home. The daughter of Mexican immigrants, Yenli and her sisters saw their parents pursue their chance at the American Dream. Over the years, Yenli has seen members of her community struggle within the criminal justice system and witnessed disparities which encouraged her interests in criminal law. Yenli is a graduate of Paralegal Studies from Greenville Technical College, and is currently furthering her education by pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice Law.
Yenli has earned such accomplishments as the NALA Student of the Year, Hispanic Alliance Rising Star, and Diversity Paralegal of 2022. Professional organizations Yenli belongs to include: South Carolina Upstate Paralegal Association, Legal Staff Professionals of Greenville, Greenville Technical College Paralegal Association and Student DREAMers Alliance.
In her free time, Yenli volunteers her time with the Hispanic Alliance as the Vice Chair of the HA Legal Team, in her commitment to make a difference in the Hispanic community by providing knowledge and resources. She also enjoys spending time outdoors and traveling to new places with her family.
- South Carolina Upstate Paralegal Association (SCUPA)
- Legal Staff Professionals of Greenville (LSPG)
- Probate Court Adult Guardianship Program
- National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA)
- National Association for Legal Support Professionals (NALS)
- Hispanic Alliance Legal Team
- Student DREAMers Alliance (SDA)
- NALA Student of The Year 2022
- Greenville Business Magazine Cover- Diversity Paralegal 2022
- Columbia Business Magazine Cover-Diversity Paralegal 2022
- Charleston Business Magazine Cover-Diversity Paralegal 2022
- Hispanic Alliance Rising Star 2023